Join us at Riverside Park Pavilion this Sunday!
Beginning Sunday, October 4th, we will be worshiping at 10AM due to the changing weather. On October 4th and 11th, we will worship in the back parking lot at FCC, 327 East Capitol Avenue. October 18th and 25th, as well as November 1st, we will be back at Riverside Park Pavilion, 1425 Riverside Drive, Jefferson City. KIDS TIME will follow our worship services at 11:00AM.
The bulletin for this Sunday can be found here: Virtual Bulletin
The best evidence thus far indicates there is lower risk of virus transmission outdoors but - and this is important to say - that risk isn't zero. If you are not comfortable coming out to the park, please join us virtually at facebook.com/fccjcmo.
Our plan is to enjoy some of the regular elements of worship that we have been forced to go without, specifically communion and singing. To do this as safely as possible, we'll need your help in the following ways:
- There will be seating areas inside the pavilion, in the shaded grassy areas around the pavilion, and even in cars or next to cars parked close by. Please enjoy worship from whatever distance you are most comfortable.
- You are encouraged to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets. There are picnic tables in and around the pavilion that can also be used for seating.
- We will expect masks to be worn inside the pavilion, as the air circulation there is better but still not perfect. If you are seated outside the pavilion then wearing a mask during worship is up to your discretion. We certainly encourage mask-wearing during any points of conversation or fellowship.
- Because we are singing, we will ask family units to try to maintain around 10 feet of physical distance. There should be plenty of space to accommodate everyone but please use good judgment in where you locate.
- As always, all followers of Jesus Christ are welcome at the Lord's Table. Communion can be picked up at one of the two welcome tables. Gluten free options are available for those who need them.
- Offering plates will not be passed but will instead be placed on each welcome table where gifts can be left. Your generosity towards Christ's church, especially in this chaotic season, is especially appreciated.